13 April 2009

Good Friday Dreams

Actually, I didn't think about the date until now. I dreamt that I was "climbing the stairway to Heaven," only it was a building, a tower whose rooms were open to the elements and some of which had no interior access. Each room had a purpose, and people were living in quite a few of them. There were also quite a few of us climbing upwards. It required a lot of agility and acrobatics, especially when you had to leap up to the next level! I was coached & cheered on by the Dalai Lama (I didn't know this in the dream, I just recognized his face when I woke up). I woke up right before reaching the pinnacle.
The next night I dreamt I was in an underground mall of pleasures and vices. I walked very quickly past the room where they were eating tigers and as I was passing the brothel next door a Himalayan snow leopard accosted me--in a friendly wrestly way. We became companions and I didn't remember much of that one.
Obviously Tibet is trying to talk to me! As I write I remember Bardo and in Wiki find that some of it is about the Peaceful & Wrathful ones--pleasures and vices.
The Eternal Now is always the moment of becoming, living and dying are both transitional states.

You ask, do I take this (and myself) too seriously? I take it so seriously I go through to the other side and laugh!
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

No comments: